Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Forgot to mention

This blog is going to be about the experiences I get with running games on this PC.
Here is a list of some games I am currently playing what frames I get on them.

Modern Warefare 1/2: I get about 45-60 FPS on Medium 800x600 res on both games.
Garrys Mod 11: Always above 60 FPS with everything on max and 1280x1024 res
FallOut 3: I get around 45 something FPS with almost Low settings.

the rest of the games are some free to play games that are nor really worth mentioning.

5 comments:

  1. Oh what are the free to play games?

    Also, have you ever heard of Heroes of Newerth?

    If you liked Dota, you'll like HoN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to upgrade my computer all the time, but I stopped last year when I blew too much money on a CPU and was poor for ever...

    Good list though, surprised you can play them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll follow this as I have nearly the same specs. so it will help me in deciding what games I should purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive on the machine you have listed!

    ReplyDelete