Monday, October 11, 2010

Really bad RAM (cont.)

Well I got the new ram(2gb 667Mhz) and It is best 40 dollars I have spent on this PC.The games now load and run better then ever(no hiccups).So because now I meet the 2gb minimum RAM requirement for this game(see the picture) I decided to buy it and It has been pretty great so far.I really cant see why people compare this game to Modern Warfare 2 so much It is very different.


It runs at 30+ FPS average and when there is to much going on in the screen it drops to 20 but it is still very playable at lowest sets.

29 comments:

  1. Great read! Looking forward to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Battlefield is way different than MW2, you gotta be retarded to not see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad Company series has the best and funniest story mode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havn't played the game, yet doubt any of my current systems could...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad Company 2 campaign was soooo terrible. :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats an alright fps:P just glad you aint hiccuping anymore

    ReplyDelete
  7. game has the best graphics I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, good thing you got that ram.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Played this game a while ago. It was OK.
    Check my new blog! I just started.
    http://giddywhatup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Personally, I thought the first one was best, but 2 was alright.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always wondered about this, cbf googling it though

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great game, used to play it for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. never got around to it

    ReplyDelete
  14. sweet upgrade, I may do it on my next laptop

    ReplyDelete
  15. ending was such a cliffhanger in this!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the first one is very good i have yet to try the second one

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's very satisfying to upgrade and see a difference

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its awesome youre making use of old tech

    ReplyDelete
  19. love ram. cant get enough of the stuff lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. bf:bc2 is great
    i have a lot of fun playing this

    ReplyDelete
  21. i really hate this blog

    ReplyDelete