Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New game!!

Well I have been hearing allot about this game from a friend so i decided to give it a try and I have to say its a pretty fun game to play.I play it online with some friends and I had one of the biggest laugh attacks of my life!!.We were mining for some ores way under ground and we both where chipping away at the wall when all of a sudden i hear this SSSSSSS  noise when i look back there was this Zombie guy jut standing behind my friend and I though someone else had joined the server then the zombie blew up killing my friend instantly and sending me flying back into a pool of lava!!  good times.


Well anyways the games runs around   35-42 FPS @ 1280x1024 res with the fog set to far.

24 comments:

  1. This game is pretty addictive. If there was some goals it would be so much better, but then again it's still in Alpha, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how this game is insanely entertaining despite it's bad graphics. really shows that the visual things are not always the most important ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minecraft i really a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that there's no specific goal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so much about it. Sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minecraft is rad man, glad you bought it. I always try to support the indie developers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol good stuff. I've been meaning to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is almost literally a sandbox game

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard that thing's REALLLLYYY addictive haha, not really for me! But enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so i painted my face all white and put on suspenders and then i find out it isn't "mimecraft"... ah well...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds pretty cool. I might check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good time indeed
    try not to become addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, that game sounds fun. i think ill try it out

    ReplyDelete
  14. i still need to try minecraft. im going to try after I wake up:P.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Minecraft: The garrys mod before it's generation

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this game despite his bad graphics. The gameplay is really entertaining

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never understood the hype over this game. What exactly is minecraft?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never understood minecraft either. I watched youtubevideos and read wikipediaentries but it never opened upo to me t.t

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ive been playing this game for awhile now. Its a game that gives me genuine joy.

    ReplyDelete